Tuesday, October 15, 2013

50 Wandering Gypsy Dreams

Being at college has sincerely made me reflect on all the goals I wish to accomplish during this life. Someone once said, " It is only a dream until you write it down, then it becomes a goal." So, I have taken it upon myself to publicly publish my "50 Wandering Gypsy Dreams" so that they can no longer be just dreams. My love for travel, adventuring personality, and need to see the world has inspired me to thoughtfully consider each item and I am DETERMINED to accomplish
 each and every goal on my list. 



  1. Go Skydiving
  2. Live in Italy For Over 3 Months
  3. Fall in Love and Marry Him in the San Diego Temple
  4. Visit Where My Sisters are From ( Hunan Provence, China) 
  5. Serve A Mission ( or 2 or 3) for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  6. Live in New York City
  7. Have My Own Show at Fashion Week
  8. Be a Mommy 
  9. Adopt Children From Ethiopia 
  10. Travel to Jerusalem 
  11. Go To a Drive In Movie
  12. Graffiti A Wall With A Powerful Message
  13. Be A Well-Known Woman in the Fashion Industry
  14. Always Make My Mom and Dad Proud
  15. Read the Book of Mormon More Times Than I Could Ever Count
  16. Attach A Love Lock in Europe with My Husband
  17. Finish My Dad's Genealogy 
  18. Learn a New Language
  19. Be In Two Places At Once
  20. Swim In Every Ocean 
  21. Ride a Gondola in Italy 
  22. Sleep on the Beach 
  23. Swim with Elephants in Thailand 
  24. Learn to Surf
  25. Make a Bed in the Back of a Truck and Sleep all Night with my Hubby
  26. Have Cupcakes from Sprinkles
  27. Send Off My Own Glowing Lantern (like on Tangled) 
  28. Hold a Free Hugs Sign in Public 
  29. Kiss my Husband Under the Eiffel Tower
  30. Have Breakfast at Tiffany's 
  31. Ride a Camel 
  32. See The Stone Hedge
  33. Walk the Great Wall of China
  34. See the Auroa Borealis ( Northern Lights) 
  35. Jump off a Waterfall 
  36. Watch the Sunset in Africa 
  37. Send a Message in a Bottle 
  38. Ride in a Hot Air Ballon 
  39. Write A Book
  40. Visit Machu Picchu 
  41. Kiss Under the Mistletoe
  42. See The Nile River and Pyramids in Egypt 
  43. Visit the Beaches of Crete and Ride a Mule like on Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  44. Snorkel in Australia 
  45. See the Taj Mahal in India 
  46. Venture to Where My Family is From in Scotland 
  47. Attend a Chanel Fashion Show
  48. Be in Times Square on New Years to Watch the Ball Drop 
  49. See the Mayan Temples
  50. Change Someone's Life 

Now that you've seen my list, make your own. Write it down, and make it happen. We live in a beautiful world, see every ounce of it. 

Xoxo
-The Retro Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment