Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Plum Paradise

As Sunday morning came around, I laid in bed and pondered on just what I wanted to wear. I thought of my many outfit possibilities but then I remembered I had just purchases new lipstick! I was so excited to wear this new shade that I based my entire outfit around my Plum Paradise lip color. 


I decided to go with a Shabby Apple giraffe print dress. Many think this is a skirt but it is actually a dress and it is so comfortable. It slims you in all the right places and gives you the perfect amount of confidence.

I chose to pair my Shabby Apple color block heels with this dress. Although the pink heel didn't exactly fit in my color scheme I loved the way this looked. I adore pairing different color shades in one look. At times it can be overwhelming but I feel this flowed very well.


A few years ago I purchased a Coach purse from the Fall 2011 collection. This bag is my baby! I treat it just like a child and it just happened to match my new shade of lipstick just perfectly.  

This look was my definition of a "Sundays Best" look. I felt so sophisticated yet still had a fun and wild side with my giraffe print and color pop in my shoes. This outfit will go down as one of my favorites and I do not regret making my new favorite lip color the center of this uptown look.


Xoxo

-The Retro Girl 


No comments:

Post a Comment